Thursday, April 14, 2011

67 days = 9 Weeks!!

Well.. the time couldn't go by any slower. Jake and I would like to be married already! I will admit that it is super fun planning a wedding, but I would like to call cute Jake my Husband! So far, we have picked out our invitations.. If you haven't given me your address feel free to do so before we mail them! We have chosen our cake.. A little secret.. One of the layers is Funfetti cake thanks to my 5 year old Fiance :) I have picked up my dress and taken it to the alterations lady and the list goes on! I can't wait for our special day and to share it with all of our closet family and friends! Wish us luck! :)

Jentrey and Jake

3 comments:

  1. i can't remember if i sent you my email already... but you better send me one!! Send it to my house in pg, because that's where i'll be this summer :)
    1035 E 550 S
    Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I gave you my addyress but I want to make sure I get one!!
    1367 North Brookhurst Circle
    Centerville, UT 84014

    So excited for you two babe! Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH I didn't know you guys looked at my blog!!! I love you both! You will get invitations for sure haha duh!!! I miss you! Let's play soon!

    ReplyDelete