Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just Call Me Biker Chick.... With Tassels!!

Sunday afternoon while I was taking a little bitty nap, my cute Jake came into my room and woke me up by pulling my toes and poking my forehead. Naturally I was a little miffed at the form of wake up call and the fact that I was so tired from waking up early the day before to take my mom to the Salt Lake Half. But he came with good news. We were going on a motorcycle ride! I had never ridden one before so I was excited to do something new. I put on my boots and we went outside to find his dad's big red motorcycle (I don't know what kind...) on my driveway! Jake then pulls out a leather jacket from the side compartment and throws it to me. I open up the black leather to find.... Tassels. Never in my life did I ever expect to be wearing a black leather jacket with tassels on the arms! Once I put it on, I laughed.. And started shaking my upper body! Oh boy was I a sight in that fine jacket! Needless to say the motorcycle ride was so much fun! Jake and I are going to have our own one day! Here are some pictures :)




No comments:

Post a Comment